YOU WILL NEED:
9×9 baking pan
2/3 cup evaporated milk
2 1/2 cups white sugar
3/4 cup canned pumpkin
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
7 ounces marshmallow creme
2 tablespoons butter
1 cup white chocolate chips
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/3 cup crushed walnuts (various nuts of your choice is optional)
1. Line baking pan with aluminum foil, set aside.
2. Using a 3 quart saucepan, heat evaporated milk and sugar and bring to a boil. Stir occasionally with a wooden spoon.
2. Stir in canned pumpkin and cinnamon and bring to a boil.
3. Stir in marshmallow creme and butter and bring to a boil. Cook and stir occasionally for 18 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and a mix in white chocolate ships, vanilla and walnuts. Stir until chips are melted. Pour into pan.
5. Cool and story in a dry place.