YOU WILL NEED:
3 Bottle caps
White, orange, black paint (I used black and orange nail polish with a dotting tool) with paint brush
Thin ribbon to hang your ornament (I used red)
Hot glue gun
Scrap ribbon with your choice of color (will be the scarf)
1. Set up your work area. Paint bottle caps white and wait to dry.
2. Once they are dry, place the 3 bottle caps as you want and glue them together. (I used the inside of the bottle cap, you can use the outside part if you wish)
3. The top bottle cap, use the dotting tool and with the orange nail polish create a triangle as the nose at the center of the snowman’s face. Clean of the dotting tool and with black nail polish place 2 dots as the eyes and place 5 dots and make the smile.
4. For the middle bottle cap, use the dotting tool with black nail polish and put 3 dots in the center creating the body.
5. Take your scrap ribbon fold it in half, making it look like the scarf is wrapped around his neck and glue it between the top and middle bottle caps.
6. Take the thin ribbon and glue it on the back of the ornament.