My work is promoting health seminars throughout 2014 and the one I went to was on healthy snacking while at work. Thought I’d try this recipe out.
YOU WILL NEED:
6 pita bread (6 in.)
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
dash of black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut pita bread into 8 triangles.
3. Place cut pita chips onto baking sheet with lined wax paper and coat with cooking spray. (Image 1)
4. Sprinkle cheese and pepper evenly over chips. (Image 2)
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 11 minutes or until crisp.